You've not added any items to your comparison list yet
About GreenBrookWith over 60-years track record in the electrical industry, GreenBrook has always moved ahead of the times. Since its beginnings as a manufacturer of electromechanical relays, the company has transformed itself through product development, innovation and strategic acquisition to meet the present and future needs of its customers.
Now boasting an extensive range of innovative, solution-driven products and electrical accessories, GreenBrook consistently offers a comprehensive service to our network of Wholesale Distributors and Contractors throughout the UK.
Our philosophy is all about providing a first class service to all our customers, with a friendly no nonsense approach. The GreenBrook team is always willing to go the extra mile to satisfy the needs of our customers.
We now have the facility to enable our customers to receive their invoices by e-mail, rather than by post. Should you wish to receive your invoices electronically please advise the sales office.
Our Customer Pledge
- Nationwide sales team focused on satisfying customer needs.
- Peace of mind; we will do our best to answer any questions and solve any problems.
- Competitive pricing on all products.
- Order by 3pm for next day delivery.
- Carriage Paid with Next Day Delivery on orders of £100+
- Offshore, East Scotland and Scotish Highlands orders are £350 carriage paid
- 2.5% Collection Discount for planned next day collections on orders £100+
- All products certified to latest British and European standards.
- GreenBrook is accredited to ISO9001:2008.
- Fully compliant with all RoHS, WEEE and REACH regulations.
- All products tested in our own UK laboratories.
- Three great brand offers to satisfy all electrical installation needs.
- Unique selection of products giving more choice.
- High levels of quality across all sectors.
- Top class marketing and promotion with maximum customer support.
Besson & Robinson founded, to manufacture electro-mechanical relays who quickly became known as B&R.
Moved to purpose built factory in Harlow. B&R flourished, becoming a major supplier of co-axial relays to the aircraft industry, with products used in Concorde, Hawker Hunter and the Vickers Viscount.
Moved into the manufacture of control gear and contactors, workforce expanded to over 300.
Developed the first plug-in ELCB for Watney Mann brewers.
Developed the world’s first RCD plug, marketed under the PowerBreaker name.
Featured on BBC Tomorrow’s World.
B&R changed it’s name to PowerBreaker.
Acquired Norslo with their extensive range of conduit fittings.
Changed name to GreenBrook Electrical to reflect the increasingly wide product range.
Acquired the lighting and ventilation business of RDL.
GreenBrook invests in new extended laboratory facility.
GreenBrook expands size of sales force.
Relaunch of our three brands.
Introduce ToolShield Brand to be a four brand company.
Celebrated 40 years of PowerBreaker and launched industry leading 10mA RCD.